Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This picture is not related at all to the words below

OK, so at the prompting of my wife's friend Rachel (well, Rachel is my friend too), I am making a bold venture into the world of blogging. I think Rachel is right in her opinion that blogging has kept her better connected to friends who are scattered across the globe and perhaps even some that are across the highway. So I am blogging in order to stay better connected with you, whoever you are and wherever you may be. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed...... Today was a beautiful day in Denver. For some reason, I prefer cold and dreary days during the fall and winter. Always have. They are just perfect for listening to bands like Sigur Ros, Hammock, or Radiohead. We were blessed with over two inches of snow here in Denver! I just got back from taking our dog Sierra out for a romp in the park, and she cavorted and leaped about like one who had just been set free from a long captivity. I think four hours in the house is akin to four days in dog time ;) At any rate, the abovementioned bands aside, I have been digging the music of Mark Heard as of late. He was a pioneer in the Christian music industry who never got the recognition he deserved until he died. I'm no expert on his music yet, but I hear that his last three albums are the best. You can find a tribute page here. OK, that's all for now. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger dr riptide said...

Yaah! Thanks for joining in. Thanks for sharing =)

We're looking forward to spending time in the snow with you in December! It will be here before we know it!

Cheers,

Rachel

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home