Friday, March 02, 2007

Expecting Someone?

We are! Jess and I are proud and excited to announce the impending arrival of the little bundle just barely visible in the eight week ultrasound seen above. The due date is October 11th, although I must admit that I wouldn't mind if it was a week earlier so that it might fall on my birthday, October 4th. The ultrasound was a rather surreal experience, especially because we were able to see a tiny beating heart. It is hard to believe that a baby the size of a lima bean has a fully functioning heart, a heart that must be no bigger than a grain of sand. Truly it is a miracle!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gracie said...

Tim & Jess, I couldn't possibly be more excited about your new, little, beating grain of sand. I'll be praying for it as it prepares to find it's place on the shores of life's beach!!!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Cam and Jen said...

We are just thrilled!!! Now we can do family vacations AND anniversaries together! :) My face is still just beaming with a huge smile.
Jen

9:50 AM  
Blogger Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

Congratulations!! I just happened to be showing your website to my boyfriend who has been to Scum of the Earth a few times (he's from Lake George, CO)... So, what a treat to find out such exciting news!!! I'm very happy for you!!!!!
Leigh

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home